“Electricity prices are averaging 91% higher than the last decade - What can we do?”
Rising energy prices (and reliability of supply) are a key long-term risk for an increasing number of Australian Manufacturing and Mining businesses.
Do you know the answers to the following?
- Which of your facilities, processes and products are the most energy intensive?
- Where are your greatest opportunities for energy use reductions?
- How can you integrate energy use targets with maintenance programmes?
- How do you allocate energy costs across your organisation?
- How can you reduce the time it takes to compile and report your energy use?