JAF Solutions is excited to have gained the first Recognised Expertise status in SAP User Experience within the ANZ region.
Jamie Gilbert, JAFS Director said “SAP User Experience Recognised Expertise status acknowledges JAF Solutions commitment to delivering outstanding solutions for our clients by bringing Business, People and Technology together. Our clients are experiencing real gains in productivity, savings on training and support costs and decreased user errors and change requests.”
What is SAP User Experience (UX)?
SAP User Experience - where Business, People and Technology meet you will find SAP’s UX Direction: SAP Fiori.
What is SAP Fiori?
SAP Fiori can personalise and simplify the user experience (UX) for your SAP applications. Using modern UX design principles, SAP Fiori delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices.
SAP Fiori Design Principles
- Role-based – designed for you, your needs, and how you work
- Adaptive – Adapts to multiple use cases and devices
- Simple – Includes only what is necessary
- Coherent – Provides one fluid, intuitive experience
- Delightful – Makes an emotional connection
Business Value of UX
Good design can dramatically reduce operational costs by enabling users to work more efficiently. User experience (UX) is often confuse with beautifully designed interfaces. But good design goes way beyond this. Good design can dramatically reduce operational costs by enabling users to work more efficiently.
How much is a good User Experience worth? Watch ‘What is the Value of a Good User Experience?’
Across Industries - Mining, Oil & Gas to Utilities to Food & Beverage manufacturing industry leaders have been assisted by JAF Solutions by providing an improved User Experience.
Obtaining this recognition continues JAF Solutions direction to:
- Engage with clients to achieve business goals and obtain tangible business benefits from their SAP products and future purchases.
- Leverage existing knowledge and understanding of client business and processes to communicate opportunities to work smarter, develop strategies and a value roadmap.
- Showcase the innovation possibilities of SAP with or without an SAP ERP Core.
- Focus on assisting Clients with Innovation not solely Business As Usual.
Clients can rest easy knowing JAF Solutions are truly experts in the area of User Experience. When asked what this new SAP Recognised Expert Status meant for JAFS, Director, Jamie Gilbert said “being a SAP Recognised Expert gives clients reassurance that JAFS not only has qualified SAP consultants but has delivered outstanding User Experience Solutions to our clients across various industries.”